For the first time, Welcome City Lab by Paris&Co has produced its trend-book in partnership with Atout France, and with the renewed support of Paris Skal Club. The book presents the innovation trends based on the analysis of the evolution of successful traveltech startups.
- A reinforced requirement: To take care and reassure,
- Phygitalisation: instructions for use and new balances
- After low-cost, low tech
- Gamification & Virtual Immersion, new potentials
- Where to test quickly and well? Cities, concentrates of innovation!
- Laurent QUEIGE – CEO, Welcome City Lab
- Caroline LEBOUCHER – DG, Atout France
- Chi Chuan POH – Acting Chief Technology Officer, Singapour Tourism Board
- Eric BAŸ – Co-founder, Qweekle
- Martin LESSARD – Managing Director, MT Lab Tourism
- Sophie LACOUR – PhD in Information and communication sciences, DG ADVANCED TOURISM
- Ko KOENS – Professor of New Urban Tourism, Inholland University of Applied Sciences in Rotterdam
- Louis-Marie MEYER – Co-founder, ouibike
- Nathalie PAQUET – Founder and CEO, Urban Expé
- Flavie de BUEIL-BAUDOT – COO, European Cities Marketing